Sunday, January 23, 2011

She'll Never Know

Ok, this is one that I came up with last night. It's one of those poems where it's 2:30 in the morning, you can't sleep, so you write stuff down that are jumbled in your head. It's not very well done, seeing that it was done really early in the morning. 

Oh, if only she knew.
If only she knew my feelings for her.
If only she knew not being with her's torture.
If only she knew the love that I nurture. 
Oh, if only she knew, if only she knew.
If only she knew I love the curl in her hair.
If only she knew that I really do care.
If only she knew she has me trapped in her snare.
Oh, if only she knew, if only she knew.
If only she knew my heart races when I see her.
If only she knew I love her reaction when I tease her.
If only she knew I'd try my best to please her.
Oh, if only she knew, if only she knew.
If only she knew how much I think about her.
Oh, if only she knew how much I think about her.
But she'll never know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment